Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Review With Pros and Cons
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 now available in China and You can buy it from a Chinese website But before you buy this smartphone here is the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Review with pros and cons.
Mi MIx series are Xiaomi’s Bezel-less series and they are very popular for their beautiful design. Before the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Review with pros and cons have a look into the specs.
Read also – OnePlus 6T Review With Pros and Cons
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 comes with a 6.4-inch 2340 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ OLED display. The Display aspect ratio of 19.5:9, screen-to-body ratio 93.4 percent. No notch all the sensor and front camera setup at the magnetic sliding mechanism. The chin at the bottom very thin which makes this smartphone a True bezel-less smartphone without a notch and bulky chin.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core processor clocked at 2.5GHz. This is a flagship processor with Kryo core 385, for graphics performance the Adreno 630 GPU is there.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has 4 camera setup Dual camera at the front and dual camera at the rear. The rear dual camera features a 12MP Sony IMX363 with a f/1.8 aperture for wide-angle and 12MP Samsung S5K3M3+ with a f/2.4 aperture for telephoto. These dual rear camera also support OIS and shoot 960FPS slow-motion videos along with AI features. For front side dual 24MP Sony IMX576 and 2MP depth sensor camera with AI features.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has 4 variant. 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, 8GB RAM + 256B ROM and 10GB RAM + 256GB ROM variant. Mi Mix 3 is the world 2nd smartphone after Xiaomi’s own Black Shark helo with 10GB RAM.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has 4000mAh battery and also support wireless charging with Qualcomm Fast charge.
Like all Xiaomi smartphones, Mi Max 3 also runs on Xiaomi own custom ROM MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo it will also support Android 9 Pie.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has all the connectivity options. Dual 4G VoLTE, Fingerprint, GPS, Bluetooth v5, WiFi, Ambient light sensor, NFC, USB Type-C.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Review with pros and cons:
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Pros
- Beautiful design looks fresh and modern thanks to the notch less Full HD+ OLED display.
- The Mi Mix series lacks on the camera department but not this time, Mi Mix 3 camera scored 103 on DxOMark. Currently ranked 3rd on the best smartphone in the camera department.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon very powerful with Adreno 630 GPU this is a powerhouse.
- If you are a multi-tasker how much RAM do you want there is 10GB RAM for it.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 comes with 4000mAh battery and wireless fast charger in the box.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Cons
- The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has magnetic slider Manichean instead of pop up motorize slider.
- There is no IP rating means no water and dust proof.
- According to the competition in the market, there is no In-Display fingerprint sensor in Mi Mix 3.
- No Stock android and MIUI is very power and Ram consuming OS and ads on every wear in MIUI.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Review with Pros and Cons Conclusion:
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 no dough a great smartphone in terms of bezel-less and notch less handset. But there are few negative points like no IP ration no In-Display fingerprint and MIUI with Ads.
If you consider this cons then you should go for the Mi Mix 3. But there are other options out there like Xiaomi sub-brand POCO F1, newly launched OnePlus 6T and ASUS zenphone 5.