HTC ONE X10 IS NOW EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE IN RUSSIA
HTC 10 is one of the best smartphones in 2017, now HTC wraps off of its latest mid-range smartphones called HTC One X10. Following the HTC X9, the last version of this lineup. But the problem is that this smartphone will be released only in Russia, and the US buyer isn’t going to get this smartphone anytime soon. HTC One X10 is backed by a massive 4,000mAh battery that provides two days of life which is more enough for the regular user. It also boasts a full-metal design and features a fingerprint sensor on the back of the phones. If you have been following the latest technology news, you may have heard that we are almost at the point where you will be able to buy your very own HTC One X10.
HTC One X10 Design
The phone display is a 5.5 inches Super LCD display and the screen resolution is 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at 401 ppi pixel density. This smartphone is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, (although we really don’t know what grade at this time, because the company has no detail about that). The HTC One X10 can be considered slightly heavy at 175gms but perhaps, a massive 4000 mAh battery and the 8.2mm thickness explains its weight.
HTC One X10 Features
This smartphone runs the outdated version of the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow. We have no idea whether it will update with the latest version of OS or not. The Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor measured at 2.2 GHz mayn’t sound that powerful, but the 3GB of RAM may help balance it out. The user experience won’t be hampered by this. The smartphone comes with an internal storage of 32GB but the microSD slot can facilitate the storage to be taken to a mind-boggling 2TB!
Camer is 16-megapixel rear camera (Back Camera)with the f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, OIS, and dual-LED dual-tone flash. And to take a selfie, there is an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
HTC One X10 Specs
• 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm, Super LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
• 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution.
• 401 of ppi pixel density.
• Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
• MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset.
• Octa-core processor.
• Mali-T860MP2 GPU.
• 3GB of RAM.
• 32GB of internal storage.
• 256GB expandable storage through MicroSD card.
• 8-megapixel front camera.
• 16-megapixel Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama rear camera.
• Non-removable Li-Po 400 mAh battery.
• Up to 25 h 30 min (3G) talk time.
• Fingerprint (rear-mounted) sensor for added security.
• Magnetometer, proximity, accelerometer, ambient light, and gyroscope sensors.
• Color options: black and silver.
HTC One X10 Price
The retail price of One X10 is around $250. There’s no doubt that this phone will become one of the popular mid-range handsets in the market.